Monday, October 02, 2006

You'll have to do

So I've decided that everytime I get the urge to contact him I'll post here instead and send it out to the universe. :) and if he's supposed to hear it, he will.

I still miss you, I always will.
I forget what you're face looks like, I forget what you smell like. Do you still drink Starbucks? Will I ever stop watching every car that passes me to see if it's you? Will I ever want to wear perfume again? Will I ever want to have a candle lit bath.

I found good getting over you music, Michelle Featherstone (Coffee and Cigarettes). I miss drinking tea and listening to music like hers. I miss your candles, I miss watching you with your kids, I miss the way you used to look at me, hug me, wake me up in the morning. I miss watching you get dressed, put on your necklaces, listen to Eckhart Tolle, fill your coffee mug, wave to me from the porch. I miss your voice on the phone, that sweet and low gentle voice. I miss your quirky emails in the morning. I miss knowing you're thinking about me. I know you're still thinking about me, just like I'm thinking about you. I miss your horrible typing skills. I miss lying on your porch looking at the stars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home